- Final Report Dissemination and Exploitation
This document includes:
- a market analysis of Accessible language learning tools;
- dissemination plan;
- a list of the products and services generated by MoLLVIS and their relevance in the short and long term to stakeholders of accessible language learning;
- objectives and strategy for the exploitation of the information and of demonstrative software and didactic services generated by MoLLVIS;
- perspectives on exploitation and specific strategies for each member of the consortium.
- Final Meetings in Florence 2016 – Minutes
17th – 18th of March 2016, Florence (IT)
- 4th Meeting Zeist Nov 2015 – Minutes
Meeting Venue: Bartiméus Onderwijs
Van Renesselaan 30a Zeist – Utrecht (Netherlands)
November 3rd – 4th 2015
- MoLLVIS_All4Well Report Meeting Berlin Nov 2014
4th – 6th of November 2014, Berlin (DE)
- Report Teachers Meeting Hamburg 2014 – Minutes
July 15th – July 16th 2014, Hamburg (DE)
- Communication and Dissemination Plan updated
PARTNERS DISSEMINATION AND EXPLOITATION PLAN JUNE 2015 – MARCH 2016
- Progress Report Public Part:
MoLLVIS promotes German language learning especially among people who are blind and visually impaired (vi). The German course and the planned German hospitality module will be provided for Italian, Dutch, Romanian, English and Turkish– speaking learners.
- Needs Analysis Review:
Mobile language learning applications (apps) seem to offer useful support for language learning. They allow the learner to practise language interactively and to dip into activities whenever they have some spare time or feel the inclination.
- Communication and Dissemination Plan:
Dissemination is a transversal activity and concentrates on disseminating the results of MOLLVIS project itself to a wide range of existing or potential users. The objective of the Dissemination Plan is to identify and organize the activities to be performed in order to promote the exploitation and the widest dissemination and valorization of the project’s results (interim and final results).
- EU PROGRAMME “LIFELONG LEARNING” 2007-2013 – Kick-Off Meeting Report
Thursday 2014 February 27th Moray House School of Education Edinburgh University (UK) The meeting was opened with a welcome by Mr J. Ravencroft, Deputy Head of School and by the involved staff of the Moray House of Education, University of Edinburgh.
- EU PROGRAMME “LIFELONG LEARNING” 2007-2013 – 1st Technical Meeting Report
Wednesday 2014 June 11th – Centrul Cultural German Brasov (RO) The meeting was opened with a welcome by Ms. Roxana Florescu, Head of CCGBV, who explained some logistic issues for the two days meeting. Then, John Ravenscroft from University of Edinburgh introduces and explains the Analysis Framework, first deliverable of the project and basic/referring document for the further activities. He asked to the researchers the state of the art of the Mobile Learning. The data will be available at the end of this month.
- EU PROGRAMME “LIFELONG LEARNING” 2007-2013 – 3rd TRANSNATIONAL TECHNICAL MEETING